Dealing with Difficult BehaviorGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$795
- Duration1 Day
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration1 Day
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
The key to dealing with difficult behaviors in the workplace is to be prepared. With this Dealing with Difficult Behavior course, you will gain the confidence to maintain composure in the face of difficulty and determine a way forward that recognizes and respects the needs of all parties.
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Dealing With Difficult Behavior course, the subjects you may study include:
- Difficult behavior
- Why do people become difficult?
- Impact and behavior
- Reacting versus responding
- When good behavior turns bad
- Workplace humor
- Facts and assumptions
- Covert operations
- Being assertive
- Using I-statements
- Dealing with negativity
- Brain function
- Dealing with anger
- Playing it safe
- Building resilience
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Dealing With Difficult Behavior course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you'll be able to:
- Maintain appropriate behavior in the face of difficulty by understanding your brain’s response function to other people’s difficult behavior.
- Recognise different types of difficult behavior and the emotional drivers behind them.
- Communicate positively and assertively while maintaining a reputation for confidence and professionalism.
- Decide on an approach that reflects the needs of everyone involved.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
Designed for anyone who wishes to strengthen their skills in handling challenging situations appropriately and successfully, this course will enable you to effectively deal with difficult behaviors.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: