Critical Thinking and Problem SolvingGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$795
- Duration1 Day
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration1 Day
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
In this Critical Thinking and Problem Solving course, you’ll receive practical guidance on how to implement these skills in your workplace, in order that you can make better decisions that are aligned to business goals. This course includes comprehensive course notes, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and internet access.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Critical Thinking and Problem Solving course, the subjects you may study include:
- Business problems
- Business thinking
- Problem recognition
- Problem definition
- Evaluate the problem
- Develop a problem statement
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Problem analysis
- Quantifying the causes and effects
- Information gathering plan
- How you think
- Bias we bring to the process
- Representing the results
- Generating solutions
- Identifying the best solution
- Implementing the solution and following up
- Capitalising on opportunities and solving problems
- Decision making
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you'll be able to:
- Apply a range of models for critical thinking in making decisions that improve business results.
- Develop your capability for solving everyday problems by using trusted techniques for meeting challenges head-on with a clear and well thought out approach.
- Better define the causes of problems before they occur and learn to leverage creativity in assisting with problem-solving.
- Leverage the ability to continuously appraise your decision-making process to allow room for new knowledge and tools.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
This Critical Thinking and Problem Solving course is designed for anyone who’d like to improve their abilities in solving the everyday problems that all of us face at some stage in our working lives.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: