BSB40215 Certificate IV of Business
- Awarded byGlobal Training Institute (RTO 31192)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course CostPrices may vary
- Duration6-12 months
- Payment OptionPayment plan
- Duration6-12 months
- Start DateWeekly start dates
Office worker, Administrator, Project Administrator… If you have experience or wish to be employed in one of these roles, studying Global Training Institute’s (BSB40215 ) Certificate IV of Business is for you. This course suits existing administration staff and those looking to career swap or return to work. You want a course designed to fit in around your busy work/home life.
GTI students are real people who have gone on to use their qualifications and new skills to gain promotions and new jobs around Australia and in many parts of the world. Unlike other Colleges, when you work with GTI, you are not just a number. You will be very well supported with your own Trainer and Completion Coach.
You will often have experience in an administrative role but usually no ‘piece of paper’ to prove you can do this. You now want to move up the ladder or be ready to get your next job or promotion. You want to get recognition for your experience and knowledge in administration. You want practical skills to make your job easier and with hassles.
Complete this course to help secure your future employment. Your qualification is recognized throughout Australia and valued highly in many countries around the world.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBCUS401 - Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBADM409 - Coordinate Business Resources
- BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
- BSBCUS402 - Address Customer Needs
- BSBLED401 - Develop Teams and Individuals
- BSBWOR404 - Develop work priorities
- BSBMGT402 - Implement the operational plan
- BSBHRM505 - Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBINM401 - Implement Workplace information systems
Why Study With Global Training Institute
As one of Australia’s Leading Online Training Providers, Global Training Institute specialises in helping experienced workers advance their careers from leading hands to senior managers
For over 14 years GTI has helped countless students get the right recognition and qualification to keep climbing the ladder. Here, you’re not just another number, you’ll be well supported every step of the way by your own Trainer and Completion Coach. Plus, there are no essays or exams and all your training can be done online to fit around your busy schedule.
Sign up to a short course in civil construction management, project management, business, leadership, human resources or more and discover the GTI difference!
GTI is proud to offer courses that are practical, easy to navigate and that offer a high level of support. Throughout your learning journey, you’ll get access to a Trainer and Completion Coach, who will work with you from day one right to graduation – students are even able to have unlimited phone sessions for support or to address any course questions.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you'll receive a (BSB40215 )Certificate IV of Business from Global Training Institute.
Along with your certificate, you will be equipped with:
- Your Career Plan (developed for the next 2 -5 years)
- Your Resume and LinkedIn updated
- Pathway to Diploma qualifications
How Much Will It Cost?
Gaining your new qualification is easy with the following Tuition Fee payment options to help you. The maximum fee for this course is $5,497.
- $229 a fortnight x 24 payments (12 months) – interest-free
- Tax Rebates – Individuals – ($1,000 - $2,500 rebate). Your course may be 100% Tax Deductible if you are paying for it and it relates to your work. Confirm your rebate level and situation with your Tax Adviser.
Study Loan: Study now and pay later
- Study Loan – pay course over 6 to 48 months*
Enquire now to find out more about a great payment solution for you and *eligibility requirements.
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Age: 21 years or over
- Year 12 pass; OR
- Certificate IV and 2+ Years relevant Industry Experience; OR
- Proof of skills - provide a current resume or 2 Referees to testify to your ability to complete the course
Language Literacy, Numeracy:
- Proof of Yr12/Senior Certificate or Pass an approved LLN Test; AND
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Resource Requirements: Students are required to have access to the internet and a computer recognized access their materials online.