BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small BusinessGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byOpen Colleges (RTO 90796)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course CostUpfront Payment: $2,392 OR Payment Plan: 46 Weekly Instalments of $62.83 (plus $100 deposit)
- DurationMax 24 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationMax 24 months
- Start DateAnytime – start today!
- Career OutcomesSmall Business Owner | Small Business Manager | Office Administrator | View all
Studying the Certificate IV in New Small Business (BSB42615) course online with Open Colleges will give you the training to market and manage a small business.
You will gain entrepreneurial skills in identifying business opportunities and developing marketing strategies. You will also learn a broad range of skills to help with the day-to-day operations of a small business, including financial processes and client and customer liaison.
Open Colleges has partnered up with Flying Solo, the leading micro and small business network, to offer our students enrolled in this course a free one-year community level membership.
Your membership includes the following great benefits:
- After successfully completing Module 1, you will be eligible for an exclusive one on one small business coaching session with Flying Solo founder Robert Gerrish
- Access to community newsletters, webinars and event invitations
- Access to the Flying Solo discussion forums
- A copy of the ‘Flying Solo’ book
- Access to the ‘work your way’ course
- A Flying Solo directory listing
- Access to the member lounge via the member only Facebook group
- A mention for your small business across the Flying Solo social media network
- Promotional spots for your small business on the Flying Solo website
Find out how online study works with Open Colleges.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this small business course, the subject you may study include:
- BSBREL401 – Establish networks
- BSBSMB401 – Establish the legal and risk management requirements of small business
- BSBCUS401 – Coordinate implementation of customer services strategies
- BSBSMB402 – Plan small business finance
- BSBFIA402 – Report on financial activity
- BSBSMB403 – Market the small business
- BSBSMB404 – Undertake small business planning
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
- BSBCUS402 – Address customer needs
- BSBSMB405 – Monitor and manage small business operations
Why Study With Open Colleges
Open Colleges is one of the largest private education providers in Australia. It offers a wide variety of courses, from leisure courses to vocational and higher education courses, many of which are government-accredited and employer-recognised. All courses are delivered by correspondence, allowing you to work at your own pace and around your own schedule. Studying with Open Colleges is perfect for people with busy lifestyles, and those wishing to work and learn for themselves.
As a student of Open Colleges, you will have access to a range of student and administrative support options. Your course trainers are available via email, messaging and through your online course forums in OpenSpace. You will also have access to help with study skills such as time management, essay writing and referencing.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a nationally recognised, accredited Certificate IV in New Small Business (BSB42615) from Open Colleges.
You will graduate with the skills and knowledge to successfully start up your own business. If you are already involved in an established operation these skills will also benefit you in helping the business to become more successful and profitable.
- Small Business Owner
- Small Business Manager
- Office Administrator
- Operations Officer
- Small Business Analyst
How Much Will It Cost?
Open Colleges offers two flexible payment models to help make studying more affordable:
Payment Option 1: Pay in weekly instalments
- $62.83 per week (46 weekly repayments)
- $100 deposit
Payment Option 2: Pay in full when you enrol and save 20% off full price of $2,990
- $2,392 upfront payment
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible for this course applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have completed year 10; OR
- Hold a certificate II level or higher; OR
- At least 2 years of industry experience in a role that requires the use of written documentation and communication; AND
- Aged at least 18 years old; AND
- Basic computing skills; AND
- Basic Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills