BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and CommunicationGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byMonarch Institute (RTO 22530)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$3,480
- Duration12 months self-paced
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration12 months self-paced
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesMarketing Coordinator | Market Researcher | Marketing Officer | View all
Get the fundamentals of marketing that you need to kick-start your career in this ever-growing industry with Monarch Institute’s Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (BSB42415).
Developed by industry professionals and expert trainers, this 100% online course will teach you how to create a strategy that works; plus dive into the worlds of PR; learn to plan for advertising and get introduced to the data-driven field of digital marketing.
Enjoy the flexibility and ease of logging on anytime from anywhere and accessing bite-sized lessons that’ll introduce you to the wonderful world of marketing and communications.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this marketing course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBMKG418- Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
- BSBMKG401 -Profile the market
- BSBIPR403 -Protect and use brands and business identity
- BSBMKG409 - Design direct response offers
- BSBADV408 - Review advertising media options
- BSBPUB402 - Develop public relations campaigns
- BSBMKG413 -Promote products and services
- BSBMGT407 - Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBMKG420 - Create digital media user experiences
- BSBCMM401 - Make a presentation
- BSBCRT401 - Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBMKG417 - Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
Why Study With Monarch Institute
Monarch Institute is out to help get you where you want to be in your career! They’re passionate about your success and have developed a range of courses to help you gain valuable insights and enhance your employability.
Whatever field you’re in, or hoping to enter, Monarch has the right course developed by respected professionals who are at the peak of their industry, and who know what employers are seeking.
With so much emphasis on ensuring their content and platforms are one of the best available, you can trust that you’ll be signing up to a first-class learning experience with you sign up to a course with Monarch Institute.
Monarch Institute pride themselves on helping students meet their educational goals and are committed to having your back every step of the way, which is why they’ve developed a range of professional services to help you succeed.
Every month Monarch measure their student’s feedback and are proud to say that over 90% of students would recommend them and are satisfied with their experience.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a nationally accredited Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (BSB42415) from Monarch Institute.
This course will help you understand the key elements of this dynamic and growing industry. Apply your new skills to a range of commercial contexts or opt to further your learning and continue onto a Diploma course.
- Marketing Coordinator
- Market Researcher
- Marketing Officer
- Public Relations Officer
- Direct Marketing Officer
- Market Research Assistant
How Much Will It Cost?
Monarch Institute offers two easy payment alternatives:
Pay upfront and save!
Pay for your full qualification upfront to receive a substantial discount. Total online course cost: $2,900.
Pay $133 per week over 26 weeks (total $3,480)
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.