BSB40615 Certificate IV in Business SalesGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byMCI Institute (RTO 91088)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$3,800 or pay upfront and save 10%
- DurationSelf-paced, 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf-paced, 12 months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
Learn how to read the market and understand the needs of your customers with this Certificate IV in Business Sales (BSB40615) from MCI Institute.
This course will equip you with the essential skills to be a successful salesperson, as well as cover the fundamentals to help you convert customers and close deals. Upon successful completion, you’ll have a deeper understanding of sales solutions, researching international markets, strategies for building business networks and planning sales prospects.
If you want to expand your skills but have never found the ‘right’ time to study, MCI Institute makes it easy. Delivered completely online, the course is self-paced with all material available 24/7. Fit your studies around your personal and professional commitments – not the other way around! With no rigid timetables, it’s never been easier to get a new qualification.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this business course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBPRO401 - Develop product knowledge
- BSBREL402 - Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBSLS407 - Identify and plan sales prospects
- BSBSLS408 - Present, secure and support sales solutions
- BSBCUS402 - Address customer needs
- BSBMKG413 - Promote products and services
- BSBREL401 - Establish networks
- BSBSLS501 - Develop a sales plan
- FNSSAM402 - Implement a sales plan
- BSBMKG401 - Profile the market
Why Study With MCI Institute
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, HR and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV in Business Sales (BSB40615) from MCI Institute.
You'll be qualified to apply for a sales roles across a huge range of different industries and sectors with the highly transferrable skills gained from this course.
How Much Will It Cost?
The full fee for this course is $3,800.
Students may pay their fees upfront and save 10% ($3,420 after discount) or choose from one of the below payment plans:
12-month payment plan:
- 52 weekly payments of $73.08 each OR
- 26 fortnightly payments of $146.15 each OR
- 12 monthly payments of $316.67 each
MCI Insitute is an approved NSW Smart and Skilled funding provider. Enquire now to see if you're eligible.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!