BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business AdministrationGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byOpen Colleges (RTO 90796)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course CostUpfront Payment: $2,872 OR Payment Plan: 58 Weekly Instalments of $60.17 (plus $100 deposit)
- DurationMax 18 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationMax 18 months
- Start DateAnytime – start today!
- Career OutcomesOffice Administrator | Executive Personal Assistant | Secretary | View all
Studying this Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40515) online through Open Colleges will give you the necessary business knowledge and training to further develop your business administration skills.
Upon completion of this Certificate IV in Business Administration course you will come away with an education in communication, team-building, resource allocation and project management skills, and how these can be successfully applied to the workplace. You will be equipped with the business administration skills to implement environmentally sustainable practices and work with complex information systems.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this business administration course, the subject you may study include:
- BSBADM405 - Organise meetings
- BSBADM406 - Organise business travel
- BSBADM407 - Administer projects
- BSBADM409 - Coordinate business resources
- BSBUS401 - Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBINM401 - Implement workplace information systems
- BSBITU402 - Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
- BSBFIA401 - Prepare financial reports
- BSBFIA402 - Report on financial activity
Why Study With Open Colleges
Open Colleges is one of the largest private education providers in Australia. It offers a wide variety of courses, from leisure courses to vocational and higher education courses, many of which are government-accredited and employer-recognised. All courses are delivered by correspondence, allowing you to work at your own pace and around your own schedule. Studying with Open Colleges is perfect for people with busy lifestyles, and those wishing to work and learn for themselves.
As a student of Open Colleges, you will have access to a range of student and administrative support options. Your course trainers are available via email, messaging and through your online course forums in OpenSpace. You will also have access to help with study skills such as time management, essay writing and referencing.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a nationally recognised, accredited Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40515) Open Colleges.
A comprehensive knowledge of business practices is invaluable in the competitive business world, and business administration training will give you the boost you need to further advance your career. In this certificate program you will learn how to efficiently run a business through up-to-date systems and procedures, making you a candidate for a position of authority. This business administration program will give you the education and training to take on supervisory roles with managerial and decision-making responsibilities.
- Office Administrator
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Project Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Accounts Supervisor
- Assistant Manager
- Project Assistant
How Much Will It Cost?
Open Colleges offers two flexible payment models to help make studying more affordable:
Payment Option 1: Pay in weekly instalments
- $60.17 per week
- $100 deposit
Payment Option 2: Pay in full when you enrol and save up to 20% on your course fees
- $2,872 upfront payment
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible for this course applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Understanding of English to atleast a Year 12 level; AND
- Be atleast 18 years old; AND
- Basic computing skills; AND
- Basic Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills
There are no formal education entry requirements for this course.