BSB40215 Certificate IV in BusinessGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byMentor Education (RTO 21683)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- DurationSelf-paced; up to 24 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf-paced; up to 24 months
- Start DateAnytime – start today!
- Career OutcomesOffice Administrator | Secretary | Administrative Assistant | View all
Kick-start your career in business, or aspire to take on a management role in any industry with this Certificate IV in Business (BSB40215) course!
Delivered by Mentor Education, this online program will equip you with the core skills to meet the modern-day challenges of a successful business.
This industry-endorsed qualification will build up your proficiency in administration, finance, innovation, human resource management and marketing – the key areas of any business.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- Core Unit
- BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements Elective Units
- BSBADM504 – Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM405 – Report on financial activity
- BSBEBU401 – Review and maintain a website
- BSBINN301 – Protect innovation in a team environment
- BSBFIA402 – Organise meetings
- BSBPMG52 – Undertake project work
- BSBCUS402 – Address customer needs
- BSBMKG413 – Promote products and services
- BSBMKG414 – Undertake marketing activities
Why Study With Mentor Education
Want to get into the field of finance? Perhaps you have years of experience and want to excel in a certain area? Whatever your goals, Mentor Education can help get you there! As one of Australia’s leading RG146 compliance training providers, Mentor knows what it takes to excel in the financial services and business industry.
With a key focus on delivering professional development courses at the highest quality, you can trust that you’ll get a valuable and enjoyable learning experience. Upskill and boost your qualifications with one of the industry’s finest when you study with Mentor Education.
When you become a student of Mentor Education you’ll have access to an experienced financial advisor who’ll offer you feedback and assistance throughout your time studying.
You’ll also receive the right tools to help build your career thanks to Mentor Education’s 12-month professional development subscription to their Career Pathway Program.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a nationally recognised, accredited Certificate IV in Business (BSB40215) from Mentor Education. This qualification will give you knowledge of best-practice business processes to take on key roles in business and management, or even consider starting your own business.
Get more information
Want more information about the career benefits of this course? Fill out the enquiry form to the right and a study consultant will contact you with the details you need.
- Office Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Assistant Manager
How Much Will It Cost?
Upfront payment is required in full, at the time of enrolment. Credit cards accepted.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course; anyone can apply.
It is strongly recommended that students have a strong grasp of computer/technical skills; Microsoft Word and Excel installed on their computer; access to a reliable high quality internet connection and literacy/numeracy skills.
It is also recommended that students have access to a Windows-based computer and Microsoft applications, making it easier to follow the Windows-based examples and instructions.