BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer EngagementGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byMCI Institute (RTO 91088)
- QualificationCertificate III
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$3,200 or pay upfront and save 10%
- DurationSelf-paced, 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf-paced, 12 months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesTelemarketer | Client Contract Officer | Information Services Officer | View all
Connecting with customers and understanding their needs is crucial to the success of any business. This Certificate III in Customer Engagement (BSB30215) from MCI Institute gives you the skills and knowledge to communicate with customers effectively.
If you’re motivated to get the most out of your career, this course will help you to understand how to deliver excellent service, operate a range of information systems, develop product and service knowledge and adhere to key performance indicators.
An excellent way to cement your skills before you start working, this flexible online course allows you to fit in study around your work, lifestyle and home engagements. Why wait to get ahead in your career? Enrol now and start studying today!
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this marketing course, subjects you may study include:
- MCI-O - MCI Orientation
- BSBCUE301 - Use multiple information systems
- BSBCUE307 - Work effectively in customer engagement
- BSBCUE309 - Develop product and service knowledge for customer engagement operation
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBCMM301 - Process customer complaints
- BSBWOR203 - Work effectively with others
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBWOR201 - Manage personal stress in the workplace
- BSBCUE203 - Conduct customer engagement
- BSBWHS302 - Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBWOR301 - Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBCUE304 - Provide sales solutions to customers
Why Study With MCI Institute
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, HR and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate III in Customer Engagement (BSB30215) from MCI Institute.
You'll be able to confidently enter a range of customer-facing roles, essential to all businesses that deal directly with clients. Take the skills you learn in this course to an industry that interests you to get the most out of your qualification.
- Client Contract Officer
- Information Services Officer
- Senior Customer Service Representative
How Much Will It Cost?
The full fee for this course is $3,200.
Students may pay their fees upfront and save 10% ($2,880 after discount) or choose from one of the below payment plans:
12-month payment plan:
- 52 weekly payments of $61.54 each OR
- 26 fortnightly payments of $123.08 each OR
- 12 monthly payments of $266.67 each
MCI Insitute is an approved NSW Smart and Skilled funding provider. Enquire now to see if you're eligible.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!