BSB30415 Certificate III in Business AdministrationGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byOpen Colleges (RTO 90796)
- QualificationCertificate III
- Study ModeOnline
- Course CostUpfront Payment: $2,112 OR Payment Plan: 42 Weekly Instalments of $48.85 (plus $100 deposit)
- DurationMax 18 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationMax 18 months
- Start DateAnytime – start today!
- Career OutcomesAdministrative Assistant | Information Desk Clerk | Receptionist | View all
Studying this Certificate III in Business Administration(BSB30415) program through Open Colleges will give you a thorough understanding of the day-to-day workings of a business. Upon completion of this online business administration course you will be trained in a range of financial and administrative functions that can be applied to small- or large- scale businesses.
You will learn to use business technology to efficiently and effectively manage assignments and tasks, and gain essential training in using management systems to maintain a successful business.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this business administration course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBITU307 - Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWRT301 - Write simple documents
- BSBITU303 - Design and produce text documents
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to health and safety of others
- BSBITU302 - Create electronic presentations
- BSADM307 - Organise schedules
- BSBWOR301 - Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBAMD311 - Maintain business resources
- BSBFIA302 - Process payroll
- BSBFIA303 - Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBITU304 - Produce spreadsheets
- BSBINM301 - Organise workplace information
Why Study With Open Colleges
Open Colleges is one of the largest private education providers in Australia. It offers a wide variety of courses, from leisure courses to vocational and higher education courses, many of which are government-accredited and employer-recognised. All courses are delivered by correspondence, allowing you to work at your own pace and around your own schedule. Studying with Open Colleges is perfect for people with busy lifestyles, and those wishing to work and learn for themselves.
As a student of Open Colleges, you will have access to a range of student and administrative support options. Your course trainers are available via email, messaging and through your online course forums in OpenSpace. You will also have access to help with study skills such as time management, essay writing and referencing.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a nationally recognised, accredited Certificate III in Business Administration from Open Colleges.
Effective business administration is critical to the overall success longevity of a business. This program covers all areas of business administration from record keeping and accounts payable to managing schedules and monitoring payrolls. The skills and training you will gain through this Open Colleges business administration course will give you the opportunity and education to advance through the administrative ranks at your work. It will also open the door for you to take on leadership responsibilities assisting in the operations of a small business.
- Administrative Assistant
- Information Desk Clerk
- Clerical Worker
- Personal Assistant
- Office Junior
- Accounts Payable Clerk
How Much Will It Cost?
Open Colleges offers two flexible payment models to help make studying more affordable:
Payment Option 1: Pay in weekly instalments
- $48.856 per week (52 weekly repayments)
- $100 deposit
Payment Option 2: Pay in full when you enrol and save 20% off the full price of $2,640
- $2,112 upfront payment
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible for this course applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have completed year 10; OR
- Hold a certificate II level or higher; OR
- At least 2 years of industry experience in a role that requires the use of written documentation and communication; AND
- Aged at least 16 years old. If you are under 18 your enrolment form will need to be signed by a parent or guardian; AND
- Basic computing skills; AND
- Basic Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills