BSB30115 Certificate III In BusinessGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byEdmund Barton College of Business Education (RTO 90768)
- QualificationCertificate III
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Costfrom $1,750
- DurationSelf paced; up to 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf paced; up to 12 months
- Start DateStart anytime – enquire now!
- Career OutcomesOffice Manager | Team Leader | Operations Officer
Certify the skills you need to kickstart your career in business with the Certificate III In Business (BSB30115) from Edmund Barton College.
Designed for people at the start of a business career, this course will give you valuable insights around how a business operates. Offered 100% online, this self-paced course will ready you for the modern-day challenges facing businesses, and give you the skills and business acumen to conduct yourself professionally.
Most students complete the course in just six months, although Edmund Barton College is giving you full access to course material and their expert mentors for 12 months. So you can log on and learn at your own convenience and pace.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBWHS307 - Apply knowledge of WHS laws in the workplace
Elective (choose up to nine):
- BSBADM311 - Maintain business resources
- BSBCMM301 - Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 - Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFIA301 - Maintain financial records
- BSBINM301 - Organise workplace information
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBWOR301 - Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 - Write simple documents
- BSBCUE203 - Conduct customer engagement
- BSBWOR203 - Work effectively with others
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBMGT403 - Implement continuous improvement
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
Why Study With Edmund Barton College of Business Education
If you’ve got a strong desire to learn then you’ll be right at home at Edmund Barton College. Here, they’re all about supporting students to achieve their goals through study, and with a range of practical, relevant and renowned courses in business, it’s never been a better time to log on and learn.
Whether it’s marketing, human resources, administration, customer service, leadership, management, or all of the above - the mentors at Edmund Barton College will tailor the course to suit your objectives and pursue your dream career.
Give your career in business a leading-edge and enquire about an online course with Edmund Barton College.
At Edmund Barton College you’ll be connected and guided every step of your learning journey by experienced trainers who also double as mentors. Why are they considered mentors? Because they will be there to advise you every step into your business career.
Studying online doesn’t mean you’ll be on your learning journey solo. Your mentor and passionate trainer will provide you with personal and helpful feedback on all the work you submit, as well as offer you insights and tips on career planning.
Find unsurpassed support, guidance and assistance when you enrol with Edmund Barton College.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you'll receive a Certificate III Business (BSB30115) from Edmund Barton College.
This entry-level qualification can open up the doors to countless exciting career paths in the big world of business.
- Office Manager
- Team Leader
- Operations Officer
How Much Will It Cost?
Prices for this course start from $1,750.
Students have three payment options, including:
- Pay upfront and save 20%. Pay $1,475 upfront, then $275 after three months; OR
- Pay in monthly instalments over six months. Total $2,190; OR
- Combine the two options! Pay 50% upfront ($965) plus five monthly repayments. Total $1,925
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.