Business NetworkingGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$570
- Duration6 months continuous access
- Payment OptionUpfront payment
- Duration6 months continuous access
- Start DateAnytime – start today!
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
Strong business networks are an extremely valuable asset. Gain insights into the art of creating and maintaining strong and far-reaching professional networks and learn to represent and promote your organization with confidence by completing this Business Networking course.
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Business Networking course, the subjects you may study include:
MODULE 1 - YOUR NETWORK
- What is networking?
- The strength of your network
- Diversifying your network
- Networking opportunities
- Sharing your links
- Goal setting
MODULE 2 - STRATEGIC NETWORKING
- Types of networking
- Identifying potential networks
- Sources of power
- Evaluating networking opportunities
- Communities of practice
MODULE 3 - NETWORKING SKILLS
- Integrity and appropriateness
- Your online presence
- Online profiles
- Personal impact
- Communication styles
- Influencing techniques
- Maintaining relationships
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Business Networking course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you will be able to:
- Use appropriate network strategies to establish and maintain relationships that promote the development of business opportunities.
- Participate in professional networks to obtain and maintain personal knowledge while promoting benefits consistent with your organization or client’s requirements.
- Gain and maintain the trust and confidence of contacts through the demonstration of high standards of business practice.
- Establish effective communication channels to exchange strategic information for the mutual benefit of network members.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
What You'll Need To Get In
This Business Networking course is ideal if you’re involved in developing business opportunities or you’re simply looking to become more effective in building valuable business networks.