BSB40515 and BSB42015 Certificate IV in Business Administration and Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- Awarded byLET Training (RTO 41179)
- QualificationCertificate IV, VET, Certificate
- Study ModeOnline
- Course CostPrice may vary
- DurationUp to 24 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationUp to 24 months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesProject Manager | Supervisor | Department Manager | View all
Do you have what it takes to lead a team and keep a business running smoothly? Expand your skills and gain a valuable dual qualification with the Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40515) and Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) from LET Training!
If you’re ready to take your business career to its next stage, this is the all-inclusive course you need. Combining cutting-edge course materials in both business admin and leadership/management, this double Certificate IV course will help you develop the knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a leader in the business environment. You’ll learn how to communicate effectively and manage workplace relationships; implement operational plans; organise meetings and business travel; prepare key reports and documents and much more.
This course is delivered entirely online over a flexible completion time of up to 24 months, so you can choose when, where and how quickly you want to complete your studies. With easily digestible course materials and convenient access to learning support, you’ll have all the tools you need to succeed in your studies – and, when you graduate, your career! So don’t hesitate – why not embark upon the next stage of your career journey today?
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this course, the subjects you may study include:
Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015)
- BSBLDR401 - Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 - Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 - Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 - Implement Operational Plan
- BSBADM405 - Organise meetings
- BSBCUS402 - Address customer needs
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBINM401 - Implement workplace information system
- BSBRSK401 - Identify Risk and Apply Risk Management Processes
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and Monitor WHS Policies, Procedures and Programs to Meet Legislative Requirements
- BSBWOR404 - Develop work priorities
- BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40515)
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- BSBADM406 Organise business travel
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
- BSBINM401 Implement workplace information system
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
Why Study With LET Training
Nationally accredited courses – tick. Flexible learning options – tick. Experienced trainers – tick. Support team – tick. It looks like LET Training tick all the right boxes when it comes to getting you qualified!
With a strong focus on helping individuals upskill and advance their career prospects, LET Training offer recognised courses in leadership, business administration, HR and more. It’s never been easier to learn thanks to their simple-to-follow online learning platform, allowing you to log on and study anytime, anywhere!
LET Training is focussed on having students at the centre of their service delivery and are committed to providing you with the right learning support throughout your training.
Enrolled students will have access to a range of support services, including; technical support; forums to meet other students online; as well as webinars, which are designed to respond to the needs of participants.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40515) and Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) from LET Training.
Graduates are prepared to seek a variety of roles in the business environment, from supervisor, manager or department head to project leader or coordinator. Graduates may also choose to continue their studies with a Diploma of Business Administration or a Diploma of Leadership and Management.
- Project Manager
- Department Manager
- Project Leader
How Much Will It Cost?
The full fee for this course is $1,399.
Students will have the option to pay their fees upfront or go on a LET Training flexible weekly, fortnight or monthly payment plan.
Please note: Government Funding IS NOT available for this course.
Enquire now for more information.
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; OR
- Non-Year 12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; AND
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; AND
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; AND
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; AND
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support and interviews; AND
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.