BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business AdministrationGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byMCI Institute (RTO 91088)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$3,800
- DurationSelf-paced; 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf-paced; 12 months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesOffice Manager | Project Manager | Office Administrator | View all
Organisation is crucial to the success of a business so an effective administrator is a must-have for any enterprise. This Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40515) from MCI Institute helps you to sharpen your skills in the industry and demonstrate your commitment to your career.
You’ll learn essential skills that every successful administrator needs to have in their toolkit. This course will teach you how to coordinate business resources, organise travel and accommodation, manage diaries and calendars, prepare financial reports, administer projects and a host of other professional skills to help you get ahead.
Best of all, the course is delivered completely online, allowing you to maintain a flexible timetable for your studies and work through units at your own pace. There’s never been an easier way to brush up on your skills and start planning for the future, all without having to sacrifice your job or social life!
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this business administration course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBADM405 - Organise meetings
- BSBFIA401 - Prepare financial reports
- BSBITU401 - Design and develop complex text documents
- BSBITU402 - Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBSUS401 - Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBCUS402 - Address customer needs
- BSBFIA412 - Report on financial activity
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Why Study With MCI Institute
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, HR and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.
Where Will It Lead Me?
on successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40515) from MCI Institute.
This course prepares you to move into more senior business administration roles, equipping you with highly desirable administrative skills that are highly portable between industries.
- Office Manager
- Project Manager
- Office Administrator
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Project Administrator
- Program Administrator
- Accounts Supervisor
How Much Will It Cost?
The full fee for this course is $3,800.
Students may pay their fees upfront and save 10% ($3,420 after discount) or choose from one of the below payment plans:
6-month payment plan:
- 26 weekly payments of $138.85 each OR
- 12 fortnightly payments of $300.83 each OR
- 6 monthly payments of $601.67 each
12-month payment plan:
- 52 weekly payments of $73.08 each OR
- 26 fortnightly payments of $146.15 each OR
- 12 monthly payments of $316.67 each
MCI Insitute is an approved NSW Smart and Skilled funding provider. Enquire now to see if you're eligible.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!