BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Awarded byFoundation Education (RTO 22557)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course CostUpfront Payment: $2,590 OR Payment Plan: 52 Weekly Instalments of $63.44 (plus $100 deposit)
- DurationSelf-paced; up to 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf-paced; up to 12 months
- Start DateAnytime – start today!
- Career OutcomesOffice Administrator | Executive Personal Assistant | Secretary | View all
Get your admin career moving in the right direction with this online Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40515) course from Foundation Education. Designed to meet the professional needs of admin staff and small businesses, this course will equip you with the admin skills needed to efficiently run any workplace.
Obtain key competencies in a range of essential areas, from generating reports and coordinating meetings, to monitoring WHS policies and addressing customer needs. You’ll walk away from this course with a comprehensive skillset geared towards working in administrative management.
So if you’ve got an eye for detail, love being organised and are a natural multi-tasker – this is the course for you!
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this business administration course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBADM405 - Organise meetings
- BSBADM406 - Organise business travel
- BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
- BSBINM401 - Implement workplace information system
- BSBITU401 - Design and develop complex text documents
- BSBCUS401 - Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 - Address customer needs
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBADM409 - Coordinate business resources
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Why Study With Foundation Education
For 20 years Foundation Education has been boosting the skills of their students and getting them workplace ready. With nationally recognised certificates in Early Childhood Education and Care, Health Administration, Allied Health, Dental Care and more, you can trust Foundation Education to provide you with the premier education you’re seeking.
When you study with Foundation Education you’ll be getting the up-to-date knowledge and support you need to conquer your career goals. Their Certificate III and IV courses will provide you with the perfect entry point into your field or a gateway into University.
Study online and enjoy a flexible learning experience tailored to suit your schedule. Simply log on and learn at your own pace and convenience.
Get expert support and guidance along every step of your Foundation Education study journey.
Their dedicated support services include an Orientation to help familiarise you with the new e-learning platform; Specialist and Technical Advisors who are on hand to answer any questions around your course content and assessments; Student Support Officers to assist you with all general enquiries, and a team of Assessors to evaluate assignments and provide feedback.
Plus throughout your studies you will have access to group and individual coaching sessions, activity monitoring to help you stay on track with your assignments and a range of career preparation tools.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a nationally recognised Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40515) from Foundation Education.
Undertaking this course is a smart move if you’re interested in building a career in business admin, or currently work in the field and want to upskill. Armed with your new qualification you'll be able to apply your broad level of knowledge to a wide range of roles.
- Office Administrator
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Project Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Accounts Supervisor
- Assistant Manager
- Project Assistant
How Much Will It Cost?
Foundation Education offers affordable payment options to help you start your studies sooner.
Pay upfront and save! The full fee for this course is $2,590 (save $700).
Opt to go on a weekly payment plan and pay just $63.44 per week for 52 weeks plus a $100 deposit.
What You'll Need To Get In
Whilst there are no formal entry requirements mandated by the training package, students’ skills and capabilities to undertake this training product will be assessed and advice on suitability will be provided during the pre-enrolment process.
Students under the age of 18 years require the signed consent of a parent or guardian to enrol in this qualification.
For mandatory work placement (300 hours, including an initial 50 hours completed in simulation), students must have access to a dental practice and a qualified supervisor i.e. a person who holds Certificate III in Dental Assisting or higher relevant qualification. Students may need to undertake a Working with Children check to meet individual work placement employer requirements
You will need to be a permanent Australian resident or equivalent.
In order to complete the on-line part of the course you will need regular access to the following:
- Computer: Laptop or desktop computer with working speakers or headphone points
- Internet: High speed internet such as Broadband or ADSL, T1/T2, fibre optic or cable. (Dial-up access will be significantly slower and is not recommended).
- Windows : Operating system – Windows XP or Vista 7 or above. Internet Browser – Internet Explorer 7 or higher or the latest version of Google Chrome
- MAC : Operating system: OS X 10.4 or later. Internet Browser – latest version of Google Chrome.
- Software: Flash, Adobe Reader, Microsoft Word (or Open Office which is free to download).