BSB31115 Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical)
- Awarded byTred College (RTO 40797)
- QualificationCertificate III
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$2000
- Duration12 Weeks
- Payment OptionUpfront payment
- Duration12 Weeks
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
TRED® College’s Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB31115) will provide you with the comprehensive skill set required to achieve success in a career as a medical administrator.
The training you will receive will prepare you for both general and specialist medical practice and hospital environments, providing the flexibility to choose the career direction that best suits you.
The course will provide you with a strong familiarity with current industry best practices, in addition to the relevant technology and terminology that you will need to operate in a challenging and dynamic environment with professionalism and efficiency.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB31115) course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBMED401 Manage patient record keeping systems
- BSBMED302 Prepare and process medical accounts
- BSBMED303 Maintain patient records
- BSBMED304 Assist in controlling stocks and supplies
- BSBMED305 Apply the principles of confidentiality, privacy and security within the medical environment
- BSBFIA303 Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBMED301 Apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
Why Study With Tred College
Healthcare is one of the most rewarding and important industries around, so when it comes to getting qualified to join the field, you need to ensure you’re getting the right and relevant training. Turn to TrEd College and trust them to equip you with the critical skills that’ll help make a real difference in your community.
With industry accredited short courses in Dental Assisting, Early Childhood Education and Care, Individual Support, Pathology and more, you can trust you’ll be getting the perfect kick-start to your career. Their specially tailored courses have been carefully planned to ensure you graduate with up-to-date and industry-relevant knowledge to help pave the perfect pathway for further education.
TrEd College is committed to providing their students with the right tools to thrive. Whether it’s practical or emotional support you’re after, students of TrEd will be able to access a range of resources to assist with every step of the way.
TrEd College is closely connected with some of Australia’s most trusted healthcare service providers which means students will be able to access these organisations’ academic support teams, as well as their in-course vocation placement and practical experience services.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB31115) course from Tred's College, you will be able to develop comprehension of current industry practices, as well as the terminology and technology used in the medical sector.
How Much Will It Cost?
Face-to-face, online or blended $2,000(Domestic students)
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB31115) course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Read and write to approximately Year 12 level or Cert III in English
- Minimum of 16 years of age
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: