BSB30415 Certificate III In Business AdministrationGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byEdmund Barton College of Business Education (RTO 90768)
- QualificationCertificate III
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Costfrom $1,750
- DurationSelf paced; up to 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf paced; up to 12 months
- Start DateStart anytime – enquire now!
- Career OutcomesAdministration Assistant | Information Desk Clerk | Receptionist | View all
An excellent first step in achieving your professional aspirations, this Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415) from Edmund Barton College will help you build the skills you need to succeed.
Upon completion of this course, you’ll have a sound understanding of the processes around running a business from an admin point of view.
Delivered online, this course lets you fit your studies in around your work and personal commitments, making it easier than ever to start studying now!
Enquire today about the nationally recognised Certificate III In Business Administration and get the skills to contribute to any business’s success.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this business administration course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBITU307 - Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBADM307 - Organise schedules
- BSBFIA302 - Process payroll
- BSBFIA303 - Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBFIA304 - Maintain a general ledger
- BSBITU312 - Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU306 - Design and produce business documents
- BSBWRT301 - Write simple documents
- BSBADM311 - Maintain business resources
- BSBCMM301 - Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 - Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFIA301 - Maintain financial records
- BSBINM301 - Organise workplace information
- BSBINN201 - Contribute to workplace innovation
- BSBSUS201 - Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR204 - Use business technology
- BSBWOR301 - Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Why Study With Edmund Barton College of Business Education
If you’ve got a strong desire to learn then you’ll be right at home at Edmund Barton College. Here, they’re all about supporting students to achieve their goals through study, and with a range of practical, relevant and renowned courses in business, it’s never been a better time to log on and learn.
Whether it’s marketing, human resources, administration, customer service, leadership, management, or all of the above - the mentors at Edmund Barton College will tailor the course to suit your objectives and pursue your dream career.
Give your career in business a leading-edge and enquire about an online course with Edmund Barton College.
At Edmund Barton College you’ll be connected and guided every step of your learning journey by experienced trainers who also double as mentors. Why are they considered mentors? Because they will be there to advise you every step into your business career.
Studying online doesn’t mean you’ll be on your learning journey solo. Your mentor and passionate trainer will provide you with personal and helpful feedback on all the work you submit, as well as offer you insights and tips on career planning.
Find unsurpassed support, guidance and assistance when you enrol with Edmund Barton College.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you'll receive a Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415) from Edmund Barton College.
Be the go-to for every business and be responsible for ticking all those small boxes that help your business run smoothly and efficiently.
- Administration Assistant
- Information Desk Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Office Administration Assistant
How Much Will It Cost?
Prices for this course start from $1,750.
Students have three payment options, including:
- Pay upfront and save 20%. Pay $1,475 upfront, then $275 after three months; OR
- Pay in monthly instalments over six months. Total $2,190; OR
- Combine the two options! Pay 50% upfront ($965) plus five monthly repayments. Total $1,925
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.