BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
- Awarded byThe National Finance Institute (RTO 31203)
- QualificationCertificate III
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$1445 for online learning
- DurationSelf paced; up to 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf paced; up to 12 months
- Start DateAny time – start now!
- Career OutcomesReceptionist | Data Entry Operator | Junior Personal Assistant | View all
An excellent first step in achieving your professional aspirations, this Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415) from The National Finance Institute (NFI) will help you build the skills you need to succeed.
Learn everything you need to know to be an effective business administration professional. This course equips you with general knowledge and administrative skills required to complete essential daily business administration tasks such as producing documents and providing customer service.
With a wide range of subjects to choose from, you can tailor the course to suit your own career aspirations and give you the best chance at securing a role you’re interested in. Your options include using business technology, communication, workplace documentation, basic bookkeeping and managing databases, with many more subjects to explore.
Delivered online, this course lets you fit your studies in around your work and personal commitments, making it easier than ever to start studying now!
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this business administration course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBITU307 - Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBADM307 - Organise schedules
- BSBFIA302 - Process payroll
- BSBFIA303 - Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBFIA304 - Maintain a general ledger
- BSBITU302 - Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 - Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 - Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 - Design and produce business documents
- BSBITU309 - Produce desktop published documents
- BSBWRT301 - Write simple documents
- BSBADM302 - Produce texts from notes
- BSBADM303 - Produce texts from audio transcription
- BSBADM311 - Maintain business resources
- BSBCMM301 - Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 - Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFIA301 - Maintain financial records
- BSBINM301 - Organise workplace information
- BSBINM302 - Utilise a knowledge management system
- BSBINM303 - Handle receipt and despatch of information
- BSBINN201 - Contribute to workplace innovation
- BSBITU301 - Create and use databases
- BSBITU305 - Conduct online transactions
- BSBPRO301 - Recommend products and services
- BSBSUS201 - Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR204 - Use business technology
- BSBWOR301 - Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWOR302 - Work effectively as an off site worker
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Why Study With The National Finance Institute
Are you on the hunt for a recognised training provider specialising in finance? Take a look at The National Finance Institute (NFI)! NFI is all about delivering nationally accredited courses that drive success and get you results in the workforce.
Enjoy their flexible course delivery options, allowing you to study online at your own pace and convenience. Get recognised in the finance industry when you arm yourself with an NFI qualification.
Study with NFI and have access to a support team and trainers who have the knowledge and commitment to ensure each student thrives throughout their studies and is supported every step of the way. From planning out your career goals to preparing for assessments, you’ll get the right support that’ll put you on the path to success.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415) from The National Finance Institute.
You'll be equipped with the essential skills to step into a range of junior administrative roles for a diverse range of industries.
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Office Administration Assistant
How Much Will It Cost?
The National Finance Institute payment options for this course are as follows:
- Online e-learning mode - $1445 pp; OR
- Distance education mode - $1445 + $300 for printed material = $1745 as a full package (Distance Learning is full online access + printed copies of the units); OR
- Single unit study - Online single units can also be purchased one (or more) at a time for $139 per unit
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification, however, applicants must be sufficiently proficient in English language skills (reading, writing, speaking).