BSB30415 Certificate III in Business AdministrationGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byMCI Institute (RTO 91088)
- QualificationCertificate III
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$3,200
- DurationSelf-paced, 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf-paced, 12 months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesAdministration Assistant | Information Desk Clerk | Receptionist | View all
Looking for ways to stand out from the crowd of candidates? Set yourself up for success and expand your professional skill set with this online Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415) from MCI Institute.
You’ll gain confidence in a wide range of administrative capabilities, including customer service, processing payroll, computing skills, managing appointments, organising workplace information and producing business documents.
It’s never been easier to fit your studies around your personal commitments. This course is completely self-paced and delivered online, allowing you to study whenever and wherever you want. Work at a pace that suits you, with no confronting exams and online support from MCI.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this business administration course, subjects you may study include:
- MCI-O - MCI Orientation
- BSBITU307 - Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to the health and safety of self and others
- BSBWRT301 - Write simple documents
- BSBITU312 - Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU314 - Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 - Design and produce business documents
- BSBADM307 - Organise schedules
- BSBITU309 - Produce desktop published documents
- BSBFIA304 - Maintain a general ledger
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBWOR301 - Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBCMM301 - Process customer complaints
- BSBSUS201 - Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
Why Study With MCI Institute
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, HR and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415) from MCI Institute.
This qualification gives you the confidence to start your career in business administration with a set of skills that allow you to gain employment in a wide range of industries and contexts.
- Administration Assistant
- Information Desk Clerk
- Clerical Worker
- Office Junior
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
How Much Will It Cost?
The full fee for this course is $3,200.
Students may pay their fees upfront and save 10% ($2,880 after discount) or choose from one of the below payment plans:
6-month payment plan:
- 26 weekly payments of $116.92 each OR
- 12 fortnightly payments of $253.33 each OR
- 6 monthly payments of $506.67 each
12-month payment plan:
- 52 weekly payments of $61.54 each OR
- 26 fortnightly payments of $123.08 each OR
- 12 monthly payments of $266.67 each
MCI Insitute is an approved NSW Smart and Skilled funding provider. Enquire now to see if you're eligible.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!