BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
- Awarded byFoundation Education (RTO 22557)
- QualificationCertificate III
- Study ModeOnline
- Course CostUpfront Payment: $2,090 OR Payment Plan: 52 Weekly Instalments of $53.49 (plus $100 deposit)
- DurationSelf-paced; max 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf-paced; max 12 months
- Start DateAnytime – start today!
- Career OutcomesAdministrative Assistant | Information Desk Clerk | Receptionist | View all
This online Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415) course is an excellent starting point for anyone interested in building a career in office admin. Delivered by Foundation Education, the course is a flexible and practical way to receive training across a range of key business administration competencies, all from the comfort of your home.
Students learn how to maintain financial records, organise schedules, process payroll and engage in basic bookkeeping tasks. Students also develop their computer skills, and are trained to design and produce business documents, create electronic presentations and improve their typing speed and accuracy.
Upon completion of the course, graduates will be equipped with the office skills and foundational knowledge needed to work in entry-level admin roles.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this business administration course, the subjects you will study include:
- BSBITU307 - Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBWOR301 - Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBADM307 - Organise schedules
- BSBWRT301 - Write simple documents
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBCMM301 - Process customer complaints
- BSBFLM312 - Contribute to team effectiveness
- BSBFIA302 - Process Payroll
- BSBFIA303 - Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBITU302 - Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 - Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU306 - Design and produce business documents
Why Study With Foundation Education
For 20 years Foundation Education has been boosting the skills of their students and getting them workplace ready. With nationally recognised certificates in Early Childhood Education and Care, Health Administration, Allied Health, Dental Care and more, you can trust Foundation Education to provide you with the premier education you’re seeking.
When you study with Foundation Education you’ll be getting the up-to-date knowledge and support you need to conquer your career goals. Their Certificate III and IV courses will provide you with the perfect entry point into your field or a gateway into University.
Study online and enjoy a flexible learning experience tailored to suit your schedule. Simply log on and learn at your own pace and convenience.
Get expert support and guidance along every step of your Foundation Education study journey.
Their dedicated support services include an Orientation to help familiarise you with the new e-learning platform; Specialist and Technical Advisors who are on hand to answer any questions around your course content and assessments; Student Support Officers to assist you with all general enquiries, and a team of Assessors to evaluate assignments and provide feedback.
Plus throughout your studies you will have access to group and individual coaching sessions, activity monitoring to help you stay on track with your assignments and a range of career preparation tools.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a nationally recognised, accredited Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415) from Foundation Education.
You will walk away from this course with the professional skills and business knowledge needed to work in entry-level positions in business administration.
- Administrative Assistant
- Information Desk Clerk
- Clerical Worker
How Much Will It Cost?
Foundation Education offers affordable payment options to help you start your studies sooner.
Pay upfront and save! The full fee for this course is $1,790.
Opt to go on a weekly payment plan and pay just $47.53 per week for 52 weeks plus a $100 deposit.
What You'll Need To Get In
Anyone can apply, however it is recommended that applicants have studied a lower level qualification such as the Certificate II in Business (BSB30115).