BSB30415 Certificate III In Business Administration
- Awarded byCollege Australia (RTO 31222)
- QualificationCertificate III
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$1,795
- Duration12 Months (flexible)
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration12 Months (flexible)
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- Career OutcomesOffice Administrator | Receptionist | Accounts Clerk | View all
Are you vivacious, detail oriented & looking to take charge of your career? Get your foot in the door with a business administration job! This Certificate III In Business Administration (BSB30415) from College Australia applies to a range of administrative roles in varied contexts. Individuals in these positions use discretion and judgment and may provide technical advice and support to a team.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this Certificate III In Business Administration course (BSB30415), the subjects you may study include:
- BSBITU307 - Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBADM307 - Organise schedules
- BSBCMM301 - Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 - Work effectively with diversity
- BSBITU302 - Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 - Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 - Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 - Design and produce business documents
- BSBITU309 - Produce desktop published documents
- BSBWRT301 - Write simple documents
- BSBWHS302 - Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
Why Study With College Australia
Since 2005, College Australia has been delivering nationally recognised courses in Business, Community Services, Retail, Hospitality, Health and much more. Take on a short course in your field and trust you’ll get the valuable learning experience that will help set you apart.
Whether you’re wanting to fill in a skill gap, get a taster for the industry or hope to continue on to further study, College Australia will help you achieve your educational goals. They’ve teamed up with a number of Australian universities, to ensure your certificate can be used as a pathway to more advanced learning. Enquire about a course with College Australia here to find out more!
College Australia aims to assist their students as much as possible and in every aspect, which is why they’ve set up a number of support services to help with every step of the education process. Student support services include personal support for any personal issues outside of studying; learning support to ensure you’re on track with your studies and disability support for any students who identify themselves with a disability.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Certificate III In Business Administration (BSB30415) from College Australia applicants are able to use discretion and judgement and may provide technical advice and support to a team.
- Office Administrator
- Accounts Clerk
- Data Entry Operator
How Much Will It Cost?
Fees and Funding
- Course Fee is $1795
- RPL Fee (if applicable) is $1295
- Concessional Certificate 3 Guarantee Course Fee is $25
- Non-concessional Certificate 3 Guarantee Course Fee is $50
Payment Plan Options
- First Payment is $250 (includes $100 admin fee)
- Monthly Payment is $149.50 over 11 months
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.