CPC40912 Certificate IV in Plumbing and ServicesGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byBuilders Academy Australia
- QualificationCertificate IV, Certificate
- Study ModeClassroom
- Course Cost$9,024
- Duration38 weeks
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration38 weeks
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- LocationOnline, VIC
The Certificate IV in Plumbing and Services (CPC40912), delivered by Builders Academy Australia, is a vital step for anyone wanting to obtain licensing and registration in the plumbing industry.
Throughout this in-depth course, you’ll develop the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to take your plumbing career to the next level. You’ll learn a range of general plumbing skills as well as delving into specialist areas such as drainage, gas fitting, roof drainage, sewerage and more.
After 38 weeks of study, including six hands-on practical days, you’ll be more than ready to achieve all your plumbing career goals.
What You'll Learn
In this building & construction course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBOHS403B - Identify Hazards and assess OHS risks
- CPCCBC4012B - Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCPCM4011A - Carry-out work based risk processes
- CPCPCM4012A - Estimate and Cost Work
- BSBSMB401A - Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- CPCPDR4011B - Design and Size Sanitary Drainage Systems
- CPCPDR4012B - Design and Size stormwater drainage systems
- CPCPDR4013B - Design and size domestic treatment plant disposal systems
- CPCPGS4011C - Design and size consumer gas installations
- CPCPRF4011B - Design and size roof drainage systems
- CPCPSN4011B - Design and size sanitary plumbing systems
- CPCPWT4011B - Design and size heated and cold water services and systems
Why Study With Builders Academy Australia
Start building your career in construction with a recognised course led by Builders Academy Australia (BAA)! They’ve hit the hammer on the head with their nationally recognised courses, which will arm you with the right theoretical and technical skills to succeed on any site.
BAA live and breathe building and construction, and thanks to their strong ties with Simonds Homes (one of Australia’s largest homebuilders), students will be able to connect with industry professionals and get the ultimate head start in the industry.
Graduate from Builders Academy Australia with the confidence to take the next step in your career!
While studying with BAA you’ll get the support (both academic and non-academic) to ensure every step of your learning journey is a positive one. Their dedicated Student Welfare Coordinator, friendly training managers and assessors will be on hand to offer any necessary support.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a Certificate IV in Plumbing and Services (CPC40912) from Builders Academy Australia.
Graduates are prepared to undertake the state examination to become a fully licensed plumber.
How Much Will It Cost?
The maximum fee for this course is $9,024.
Builders Academy offers affordable payment options to help you start your studies sooner.
- Upfront by Credit Card, Cheque, Direct Deposit or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Through a payment plan facilitated by Debit Success
Eligible students may be entitled to government funding. Under Skills First Funding program, the Victorian government will contribute to the cost of training for eligible Victorian students to study courses that will prepare students to work in an industry with growing need for skilled workers.
Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Have completed the Certificate III in Plumbing.