CPP41119 Certificate IV in Home Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- Awarded byTransformed Pty Ltd (RTO 88152)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$4,400
- DurationSelf paced; up to 18 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf paced; up to 18 months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- Career OutcomesThermal Performance Assessor | NatHERS Assessor | Home Sustainability Assessor
Sustainability has never been more important, both around the globe and in the home. You can do your bit and embark on a great career path with a Certificate IV in Home Energy Efficiency and Sustainability (CPP41119) from Transformed.
This online Certificate IV course gives you the comprehensive knowledge and practical skills you’ll need to become a fully accredited thermal performance assessor or home sustainability assessor. You’ll learn how to analyse the thermal performance of residential buildings, assess energy and water use within a home, and recommend improvements to increase energy efficiency and sustainability. You’ll also learn how to advise and work with clients effectively and deal with a variety of different workplace situations.
This flexible course is delivered entirely online with reliable student support from Transformed. You can set your own study hours and complete your qualification in your own time (anywhere up to 18 months), graduating with the specialist skills and knowledge required to become an accredited assessor.
As legal requirements for sustainability in residential buildings increase, and as each of us wonders how we can do our part for the health of the planet, job opportunities in the home sustainability sector are rapidly expanding. So get ahead of the curve and kickstart your exciting new career today!
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBRSK401A – Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- CPPCOM4001 – Manage own work, professional development and ethical behaviour
- CPPHES4001 – Research and assess impact of building elements on thermal performance of residential buildings
- CPPHES4002 – Advise clients on thermal performance of residential buildings
- CPPCMN4008 – Read plans, drawings and specifications for residential buildings
- CPPHES4003 – Operate and maintain computer system to support thermal performance assessments
- CPPHES4004 – Conduct thermal performance assessment of residential buildings
- CPPHES5001 – Conduct thermal performance assessment of complex residential buildings
- CPPCOM4002 – Implement safe work practices in the property industry
- CPPHES4005 – Assess household energy use and efficiency improvements
- CPPHES4006 – Assess household water use and efficiency improvements
- CPPHES4007 – Assess thermal performance of existing residential buildings
- BSBSUS406 – Identify and apply sustainability rating tools
- CPCCBC4014 – Prepare simple building sketches and drawings
- CPPCMN3004 – Respond to enquiries and complaints
Why Study With Transformed Pty Ltd
Ready to take the next step in your career? Want a career change? Looking to advance your skills and add to your qualification portfolio? No matter what you’re after, Transformed will partner you with the right course to help excel your career.
Delivering nationally accredited courses in Building & Construction, Civil Construction, Procurement, Project Management, Social Media Marketing and more, Transformed makes online learning simple and convenient - simply log on and study at your own pace.
Learn from experienced facilitators who are experts in their industry and will go above and beyond to help transform your career. Enquire now and study with a recognised institution who have over 20 business and industry awards to their name, plus have featured in BRW, Australian Financial Review, Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and the Canberra Times.
At Transformed, your success is their success which is why they’ve have put in place a support system to assist you along every step of your learning journey. From picking the right course to navigating the online system, assessment guidance, accessing learning resources or more - Transformed have put a team in place to answer every query.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV in Home Energy Efficiency and Sustainability (CPP41119) from Transformed.
Graduates are prepared to seek out roles as thermal performance assessors and/or home sustainability assessors in the rapidly growing sustainability sector. Graduates are able to apply for registration (accreditation) as an energy rater or assessor with the Building Designers Association Victoria (BDAV) and the Association of Building Sustainability Assessors (ABSA).
- Thermal Performance Assessor
- NatHERS Assessor
- Home Sustainability Assessor
How Much Will It Cost?
This qualification may be subsidised through NSW Smart & Skilled Funding
Enquire with Transformed now for course fee information.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no formal prerequisite study requirements for this course.