CPC40110/CPC50210 Building Leadership ProgramGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byBuilders Academy Australia
- QualificationCertificate IV, Certificate
- Study ModeClassroom
- Course CostA maximum of $22,640
- Duration44 weeks
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration44 weeks
- Start DateEnquire for upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesProject Manager | Construction Manager | Site Supervisor | View all
Builders Academy Australia’s Building Leadership Program (CPC40110/CPC50210) sets you on the path to a challenging, rewarding career as a building professional.
The program encompasses both the Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) CPC40110 and the Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) (CPC50210). Throughout these courses, you’ll learn how to plan, coordinate and complete residential, industrial and commercial building projects, gaining a wide range of skills and knowledge to set you on the path to a rewarding construction management career.
What’s more, by completing the program, you’ll gain direct entry into one of three Bachelor’s degrees at Victoria University. So if you want to give yourself a competitive advantage in the industry, this Building Leadership Program is where you should start.
What You'll Learn
In this building & construction course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBSMB406A - Manage small business finances
- CPCCBC4001A - Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for low
rise building projects
- CPCCBC4002A - Manage occupational health and safety in the building and construction
- CPCCBC4003A - Select and prepare a construction contract
- CPCCBC4004A - Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4005A - Produce labour and material schedules for ordering
- CPCCBC4006B - Select, procure and store construction materials for low rise projects
- CPCCBC4007A - Plan building or construction work
- CPCCBC4008B - Conduct on-site supervision of building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4009B - Apply legal requirements to building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4010B - Apply structural principles to residential low rise constructions
- CPCCBC4011B - Apply structural principles to commercial low rise constructions
- CPCCBC4012B - Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCBC4020A - Build thermally efficient and sustainable structures
- BSBMGT517 - Manage operational plan
- BSBSMB404A - Undertake small business planning
- BSBOHS504B - Apply principles of OHS risk management
- BSBPMG505A - Manage project quality
- BSBPMG508A - Manage project risk
- CPCCBC4013A - Prepare and evaluate tender documentation
- CPCCBC5001B - Apply building codes and standards to the construction proceeds for
medium rise building projects
- CPCCBC5002A - Monitor costing systems on medium rise building and construction
- CPCCBC5003A - Supervise the planning of on-site medium rise building or construction
- CPCCBC5010B - Manage construction work
- CPCCBC5018A - Apply structural principles to the construction of medium rise buildings
- BSBFIM501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMGT617 - Develop and implement a business plan
- CPCCBC5004A - Supervise and apply quality standards to the selection of building and
- CPCCBC5007B - Administer the legal obligations of a building or construction contractor
- CPCCBC5009A - Identify services layout and connection methods to medium rise
Why Study With Builders Academy Australia
Start building your career in construction with a recognised course led by Builders Academy Australia (BAA)! They’ve hit the hammer on the head with their nationally recognised courses, which will arm you with the right theoretical and technical skills to succeed on any site.
BAA live and breathe building and construction, and thanks to their strong ties with Simonds Homes (one of Australia’s largest homebuilders), students will be able to connect with industry professionals and get the ultimate head start in the industry.
Graduate from Builders Academy Australia with the confidence to take the next step in your career!
While studying with BAA you’ll get the support (both academic and non-academic) to ensure every step of your learning journey is a positive one. Their dedicated Student Welfare Coordinator, friendly training managers and assessors will be on hand to offer any necessary support.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this program you will receive a Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) (CPC40110) and a Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) (CPC50210) from Builders Academy Australia.
Graduates will be prepared to seek a variety of management and supervisory roles in the building and construction industry. Graduates wishing to complete further study are also guaranteed entry into the following courses at Victoria University: Bachelor of Building Surveying (NBBS); Bachelor of Building Design (NBBD); Bachelor of Construction Management (Honours).
- Project Manager
- Construction Manager
- Site Supervisor
- Lead Foreman
- Project Supervisor
How Much Will It Cost?
The maximum fee for this course is $22,640.
Builders Academy offers affordable payment options to help you start your studies sooner.
- Upfront by Credit Card, Cheque, Direct Deposit or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Through a payment plan facilitated by Debit Success
Eligible students may be entitled to government funding. Under Skills First Funding, the Victorian government will contribute to the cost of training for eligible Victorian students to study courses that will prepare students to work in an industry with growing need for skilled workers.
Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
This program is designed for people wanting to work towards and develop a career as a building professional and does not require any previous experience.