CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- Awarded byHammond Institute (RTO 90720)
- QualificationCertificate III
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course CostGovernment Funded Fees-$100 Govternment Funded Concession Fees=$20 Fee for service=$4000
- Duration12 Months
- Payment OptionUpfront paymentSkills First Funding
- Duration12 Months
- Start DateEvery Month
- Career OutcomesPersonal Care Giver | Aged Care Worker | Community Care Worker | View all
Certificate III in Individual Support (CHC33015) by Hammond Institute qualification reflects the role of workers in the community and/or residential setting who follow an individualized plan to provide person-centered support to people who may require support due to ageing, disability or some other reason. Work involves using discretion and judgement in relation to individual support as well as taking responsibility for own outputs. Workers have a range of factual, technical and procedural knowledge, as well as some theoretical knowledge of the concepts and practices required to provide person-centered support.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this Certificate III in Individual Support (CHC33015) course, the subjects you may study include:
- CHCCCS015 Provide individualized support
- CHCCCS023 Support independence and well being
- CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services
- HCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
- HLTAAP001 Recognise healthy body systems
- HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- CHCAGE001 Facilitate the empowerment of older people
- CHCAGE005 Provide support to people living with dementia
- CHCCCS011 Meet personal support needs
- CHCCCS025 Support relationships with carers and families
- CHCHCS001 Provide home and community support services
- CHCDIS007 Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
Why Study With Hammond Institute
Get the right skills, training and confidence to be workplace ready when you study with Hammond Institute. Their custom-designed short courses in aged care, disability support, community services, early childhood education and more, are delivered by trainers and assessors who are at the peak of their game.
With a motto of “Where the student comes first”, you can trust that Hammond Institute goes above and beyond to ensure a positive and supportive learning experience.
Student’s of Hammond will have 24/7 access to trainers and assessors who will help with questions relating to course content as well as times with improving your time-management.
Where Will It Lead Me?
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake Certificate III in Individual Support (CHC33015) include:
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- Certificate IV in Disability
- Personal Care Giver
- Aged Care Worker
- Community Care Worker
- Support Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Assistant In Nursing
- Home Respite Care Worker
How Much Will It Cost?
- Skills First Funding
- Payment Plan
Government Funded Fees-$100
Government Funded Concession Fees=$20
Fee for service=$4000
Under Skills First Funding, the Victorian government will contribute to the cost of training for eligible students to study courses that will prepare students to work in an industry with growing need for skilled workers.
The provider of this course is a Skills First registered institution. Enquire about this course now to find out more about your eligibility.
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
•Age: must be 17 years or over
•Learning (ACSF Level 2), reading (ACSF Level 2), writing (ACSF Level 3), oral communication (ACSF Level 3) and numeracy (ACSF Level 2) are desirable to participate in the course
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: