Word 2016 Level 2
In this Word 2016 Level 2 course by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology, students learn the features which enable them to create complex documents with a consistent look and feel. Students will also learn how to automate tedious tasks such as preparing a letter to send to every customer of your organization.
What You'll Learn
In this Word 2016 Level 2 course, the subjects you may study include:
· Lesson 1: Organising content using tables and charts
· Lesson 2: Customising formats using styles and themes
· Lesson 3: Inserting content using quick parts
· Lesson 4: Using templates to automate document formatting
· Lesson 5: Controlling the flow of a document
· Lesson 6: Simplifying and managing long documents
· Lesson 7: Using mail merge to create letters, envelopes, and labels
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Word 2016 Level 2 course from New Horizons, you will learn to create and modify complex documents and use tools that allow you to customize those documents. You will:
- Organise content using tables and charts.
- Customise formats using styles and themes.
- Insert content using quick parts.
- Use templates to automate document formatting.
- Control the flow of a document.
- Simplify and manage long documents.
- Use mail merge to create letters, envelopes, and labels.
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $470 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: