Word 2016 level 1
In this Word 2016 level 1 course introduced by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology, students learn how to use Word 2016 to create and edit simple documents; format documents; add tables and lists; add design elements and layout options; and proof documents.
What You'll Learn
In this Word 2016 level 1 course, the subjects you may study include:
· Lesson 1: Getting started with Word
· Lesson 2: Formatting text and paragraphs
· Lesson 3: Working more efficiently
· Lesson 4: Managing lists
· Lesson 5: Adding tables
· Lesson 6: Inserting graphics objects
· Lesson 7: Controlling page appearance
· Lesson 8: Preparing to publish a document
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Word 2016 level 1 course from New Horizons, you will learn fundamental Word 2016 skills. You will:
- Navigate and perform common tasks in Word, such as opening, viewing, editing, saving, and printing documents, and configuring the application.
- Format text and paragraphs. Perform repetitive operations efficiently using tools such as find and replace format painter and styles.
- Enhance lists by sorting, renumbering, and customizing list styles.
- Create and format tables.
- Insert graphic objects into a document, including symbols, special characters, illustrations, pictures, and clip art.
- Format the overall appearance of a page through page borders and colors, watermarks, headers and footers, and page layout.
- Use Word features to help identify and correct problems with spelling, grammar, readability, and accessibility.
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $470 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: