Outlook 2016 Level 1
In this Outlook 2016 Level 1 course provided by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology, you will use Outlook to send, receive, and manage email messages, manage your contact information, schedule appointments and meetings, create Tasks and Notes for yourself, and customize the Outlook interface to suit your working style.
What You'll Learn
In this Outlook 2016 Level 1 course, the subjects you may study include:
· Lesson 1: Getting started with Outlook 2016
· Lesson 2: Formatting messages
· Lesson 3: Working with attachments and illustrations
· Lesson 4: Customising message options
· Lesson 5: Organising messages
· Lesson 6: Managing your contacts
· Lesson 7: Working with the calendar
· Lesson 8: Working with tasks and notes
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Outlook 2016 Level 1 course from New Horizons, you will use Outlook to manage your email communications, including composing, reading, and responding to emails; schedule appointments and meetings; manage contact information; schedule tasks and create notes; customize message response options, and organize your mail. You will:
- Navigate outlook 2016 to read and respond to email.
- Use the address book, format and spell check new messages.
- Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
- Customise read and response options.
- Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
- Create and work with contacts.
- Create appointments and schedule meetings on the calendar.
- Create and work with tasks and notes.
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $470 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: