FNS40217 Certificate IV In Accounting And Bookkeeping
- Awarded byMonarch Institute (RTO 22530)
- QualificationCertificate IV, Certificate
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$2,350
- Duration12 months self-paced
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration12 months self-paced
- Start DateAnytime – start today!
- Career OutcomesAccountant | Financial Analyst | Payroll Officer | View all
Get your start in a growing industry or add to your existing business skill set with this Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217) from Monarch Institute.
This nationally recognised qualification covers the foundational knowledge to get you familiar with the range of tasks required of an accounting professional, as well as provide you with the training to kickstart your career in bookkeeping. Build your confidence with accounting software packages like MYOB or XERO and get access to training resources throughout the entire course.
Want to know the best part? You get full online access to course materials for two years, so you can log on and learn and your own pace and convenience, with support just a click away.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this accounting and bookkeeping course the subjects you may study include:
- FNSACC311 - Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC312 - Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- BSBFIA401 - Prepare financial reports
- FNSACC405 - Maintain inventory records
- FNSINC401 - Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- FNSACC411 - Process business tax requirements
- FNSACC416 - Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
- FNSTPB402 - Establish and maintain payroll systems (MPA001)
- FNSTPB401 - Complete business activity and instalment activity statements (MAS001)
- BSBSMB412 - Introduce cloud computing into business operations
- FNSACC313 - Perform financial calculations
- FNSACC412 - Prepare operational budgets
- FNSACC408 - Work effectively in the accounting & bookkeeping industry
Why Study With Monarch Institute
Monarch Institute is out to help get you where you want to be in your career! They’re passionate about your success and have developed a range of courses to help you gain valuable insights and enhance your employability.
Whatever field you’re in, or hoping to enter, Monarch has the right course developed by respected professionals who are at the peak of their industry, and who know what employers are seeking.
With so much emphasis on ensuring their content and platforms are one of the best available, you can trust that you’ll be signing up to a first-class learning experience with you sign up to a course with Monarch Institute.
Monarch Institute pride themselves on helping students meet their educational goals and are committed to having your back every step of the way, which is why they’ve developed a range of professional services to help you succeed.
Every month Monarch measure their student’s feedback and are proud to say that over 90% of students would recommend them and are satisfied with their experience.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217) from Monarch Institute.
This qualification allows you to pursue a wide range of career options, including working in an accounting practice, a bank or financial services firm or as a registered BAS agent, subject to you completing further study. The skills you will gain are useful in a wide range of industries, allowing for a great degree of flexibility in your career path.
- Financial Analyst
- Payroll Officer
- Accounts Clerk
- Assistant Accountant
- Taxation Officer
How Much Will It Cost?
Pay upfront and save!
Pay for your full qualification upfront to receive a 10% discount. Total online course cost: $2,350
Enrol in each unit individually to pay as you study.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no formal entry requirements for this course; anyone can apply!