FNS40217 Certificate IV Accounting and BookkeepingGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byMCI Institute (RTO 91088)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course CostThe full fee for this course is $3,800. Pay upfront and save 10% or pay in instalments with a 12-month payment plan
- DurationUp to 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationUp to 12 months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesBookkeeper | BAS Agent | Accounts Assistant | View all
Always in demand, accounting is an excellent choice of profession for those who crave flexibility in their career. Build skills that take you where you want to go with this Certificate IV Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217) from MCI Institute.
This course is the ideal entry point for anyone wanting to become a BAS agent, payroll clerk, bookkeeper, accounts assistant or more. Their expertly-led, simple-to-follow online structure allows you to study at your own time and will equip you with the necessary skills to launch your career. This course will familiarise you with manual and computerised accounting systems, how to prepare financial reports and statements, making financial forecasts and projections, maintaining payroll systems and preparing operational budgets.
If you’ve ever been curious about trying your hand at accounting, this course is the perfect introduction to the profession. Stand out in today’s competitive job market, seize the opportunity and make a start on your new career today!
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
n this accounting and bookkeeping course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBFIA401 - Prepare financial reports
- BSBSMB412 - Introduce cloud computing into business operations
- FNSACC311 - Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC312 - Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- FNSACC408 - Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry
- FNSACC416 - Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
- FNSTPB401 - Complete business activity and instalment activity statements
- FNSTPB402 - Establish and maintain a payroll system
- FNSACC511 - Provide financial and business performance information
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- FNS0RG505 - Prepare financial reports to meet statutory requirements
- FNSORG506 - Prepare financial forecasts and projections
- BSBWRT301 - Write simple documents
Why Study With MCI Institute
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, HR and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217) from MCI Institute.
Opportunities for qualified professionals exist in every enterprise, big and small. This qualification gives you a lot of flexibility in your career, along with great job stability and opportunities for career progression.
- BAS Agent
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Payroll Clerk
How Much Will It Cost?
The full fee for this course is $3,800.
Students may pay their fees upfront and save 10% ($3,420 after discount) or choose from one of the below payment plans:
12-month payment plan:
- 52 weekly payments of $73.08 each OR
- 12 monthly payments of $316.67 each
MCI Insitute is an approved NSW Smart and Skilled funding provider. Enquire now to see if you're eligible.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!