FNS40615 Certificate IV AccountingGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byMCI Institute (RTO 91088)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$3,800
- DurationSelf-paced, 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf-paced, 12 months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesBookkeeper | Payroll Officer | BAS Agent | View all
Always in demand, accounting is an excellent choice of profession for those who crave flexibility in their career. Build skills that take you where you want to go with this online Certificate IV Accounting (FNS40615) course from MCI Institute.
You’ll cover the foundational knowledge you need to succeed as a professional accountant. This course will familiarise you with accounting systems, preparing budgets and financial reports, maintaining payroll systems, preparing financial forecasts and projections and preparing operational budgets.
If you’ve ever been curious about trying your hand at accounting, this course is the perfect introduction to the profession. With all your course material available online and no set timetable, you can work through the course at your own pace, studying where and when it suits you. Seize the opportunity and make a start on your new career today!
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this accounting course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBFIA401 - Prepare financial reports
- BSBITU306 - Design and produce business documents
- FNSACC301 - Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC302 - Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- FNSACC402 - Prepare operational budgets
- FNSACC404 - Prepare financial statements for non-reporting entities
- FNSACC406 - Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
- FNSBKG404 - Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks
- FNSBKG405 - Establish and maintain a payroll system
- FNSINC401 - Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- BSBITU402 - Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- FNSACC303 - Perform financial calculations
- BSBWRT301 - Write simple documents
Why Study With MCI Institute
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, HR and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV Accounting (FNS40615) from MCI Institute.
Opportunities for qualified accountants exist in every enterprise, big and small. This qualification gives you a lot of flexibility in your career, along with great job stability and opportunities for career progression.
- Payroll Officer
- BAS Agent
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
How Much Will It Cost?
The full fee for this course is $3,800.
Students may pay their fees upfront and save 10% ($3,420 after discount) or choose from one of the below payment plans:
6-month payment plan:
- 26 weekly payments of $138.85 each OR
- 12 fortnightly payments of $300.83 each OR
- 6 monthly payments of $601.67 each
12-month payment plan:
- 52 weekly payments of $73.08 each OR
- 26 fortnightly payments of $146.15 each OR
- 12 monthly payments of $316.67 each
MCI Insitute is an approved NSW Smart and Skilled funding provider. Enquire now to see if you're eligible.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!